Thursday, April 7, 2011

Self Improvement

In order to get out of a creative block I believe you must find peace within yourself. So, this is what I pledge to do. I am going to make a few changes to my life style starting Sunday.

#1- meditation
#2- exercise
#3 - diet

My theory is that if I feel good about myself it will reduce my anxiety hence restoring my concentration and bringing me back to my creative equilibrium. So now I just have to figure out when its the best time for me to exercise. I am not a morning person so waking up early isn't going to work so I think I will do my exercises before I go to bed. Far as diet goes I am using www.myfitnesspal.com to  count my calories. My goal is to lose 1lb. per week. To relieve stress I will meditate (in my bath tub). So these are the lifestyle changes I will make for myself. Now I will try to start practicing these before Sunday I won't start counting calories until Sunday. I will do a weigh-in every week don't know which day yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment