Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Reuniting with Old Friends

When your at the deepest level of a creative block you may deal with depression. I recently reunited with my best friends from my child hood. It was very uplifting just talking about how we were when we were kids and how we grew up. They come over on the weekends and we talk about our dreams. This gives me time to visiualize where I want to be. Now I feel more obligation to come closer to my goals because of this. So if you find yourself to be in the depth of dispare, please phone a friend. Its nothing wrong with asking for help or just wanting company. In order for you to be creative you have to make yourself comfortable. In the video below proves how true friendships last forever and how these incounters could change your life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment