Monday, April 4, 2011

Participation!

Sometimes you need a little push to get you creative juices flowing so I was on Twitter and stumbled upon a link to a contest and I thought to myself like wow, partcipating in a contest is a wonderful way to get some ambition. Now you can't be afraid to get turned down so, it really depends on how deep into a creative block you are. I would not advise you to do something like this if your just getting into a creative block cause it has the potential to pull you down even longer. In the future I will post a pyramid of the different stages of a creative block. Below is a link to a typography contest. I will later post a link for other contest in a variety of areas and you will be able to find these in the links section of this blog.
Typography contest

No comments:

Post a Comment