Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dreams

Its nothing wrong with having a dream and turning it into a vision that you see everyday. But, how do we get within reach? Certain obstacles may be in your way but if you have the courage to knock all of those down one at a time your dream/vision can turn into a reality. You have to fight for it and that is what I am doing right now. I am a senior in college, I barely have enough financial aid to finish, and my car got stolen so my transportation is limited. Now, I am stressed about how I am going to get money for a car I know if I work a full time job I just might quit school. So you see I have to find a way to brake my obstacles down...I will find a way trust. Don't let nothing make you loose sight of what you wanna be in life cause once you do that you failed. Keep your head up!

No comments:

Post a Comment